Followers

Friday, July 24, 2015

ELISABETH BELL BLOG HOP TIME.

 
BLOG HOP TIME FOR ELISABETH BELL. " Colouring Cutie "
 
Howdy everyone!
Happy Friday, and Happy Blog Hop Day!
Today we are sharing Elisabeth Bells newest Digi.
Many of you may recognize this sweetie pie.
She has been around in Rubber before, I believe it may have been through SCACD.  Either way, I'm so happy she's been given a new home in the Digi World.

As always, we are SURE you will all just adore this one.

Please help us welcome...
**Colouring Cutie **
to the Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection.


Here is my card done with this sweet little girlie.
 
 
 
 
 
The blog hop line up is HERE.
 
You are at my blog now so just follow the links.
 


 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty, Pauline! Love the color scheme and the cute little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, lovely colour combo and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most awesome creation, Pauline !! Wow, love your coloring of this sweet image and your card is gorgeous with the diecuts, flowers, bow, lace . . . perfectly girly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my goodness!! Pauline - I loove your design!! Amazing coloring and so many fab details!!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! I love how you've colored her and your embellishments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete