Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

BOWIE

Hi all, Just a quick post from me today with this shaped card I have done with the Saturated Canary stamp.
 
 
She is called Bowie .
 
 
I have coloured her with Prisma pencils.
I wanted to make some shaped cards and forgot I had the Grand Nestabilities Labels one already so cut out the third size down with my big shot.
I dyed some lace to match.
The little tag sentiments from LOTV.
 
I hope you like her as much as I do.
 
Have a lovely day. Till next time x
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline I will try again don't know where my last comment went.
    I love this one it's so beautiful and all your embellishments are wonderful so is your design.
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debra. I appreciate your visit to my blog and your lovely comments.x

      Delete