Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MUM AND ME

Hi Peeps !!
 
 
Tiddlyinks have a few new stamps out and I really liked this one
Called Mom and Me, available in Digi
 
 
 
 
I have used Prisma pencils on Canson 220 Drawing Paper
 
 
A little aged ivory Frantage around the edges.
The gold  embellie is from Wild Orchid crafts.
 
The leaves die is from the latest Tattered Lace Magazine NO 18
I really like this die and the little curly bits on it.
 
Sentiment is from Gina Marie set called Mothers.
I got the little black clip on my recent trip to NZ .
Thank you for stopping by... x
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Pauline! I always love seeing all the beautiful diecuts and embellishments you use to decorate your cards. I have the card I won on your blog still on display in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty . I will have to do it again sometime soon.xx

    ReplyDelete