Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

HYDRANGEA IN BOW

Hi peeps.
Today I have a card done with a new Ching Chou Kuik digital image called " Hydrangea in bow "
I love these vintage looking girls.
You can find it HERE .
 
 


I have inked with vintage photo all edges and put dome antique white frantage around the image.
 
The papers were from Prima called " Time travellers memories " I love these papers. The Butterfly and leaves are from Joy crafts Noor design.
 
I dies the lace with walnut crystals as well to shabby it up.
 
The Sentiment is from whimsy and I stamped it on a little tag which was in the paper pad and embossed it.
A pen nib for the centre of the butterfly ( I was determined to use these one day ) and a little gesso and it was all done.
 
Coloured with copics numbers
Hair E 59,57,55,53
Dress , E70,71,74,77
Flowers, RV 91,93,95,99
 
Thanks for stopping by. Till next time x
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thats soooooo beautiful Pauline, I love it. Your colouring is amazing and I love the creamy, coffee colours you've done it all in and yes....the pen nib finishes it off brilliantly !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning ;) amazing job colouring and the embelishments are beutiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, shabby chic card, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete