Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

EVERY GIRL NEED'S A LITTLE BLACK DRESS, RIGHT !!

I was thinking that this beautiful girl needs to be in a black dress, so here she is.
 
 
 
I have done her in Prisma pencils although I have used Polychromo;s on her hair , as you are able to get a better point on the poly,s for finer streaks.
 
 
 


Papers were called " little black dress" by Basic Grey.
 
I put lots of frantage on this one .




 
 
Here's a little close up , as the rose trim at the bottom didn't show up that well and it looks so lovely.
Sentiment is from Whimsy , that I have embossed with gold.  
 
Colours used for her hair were in the poly's
Black,Sepia,dark grey and a little nougat.
 
 
Colours used in Prisma for her dress were Black, dark grey and 10% cool grey.
 
I hope you have enjoyed you visit to my blog.
 
Till next time xx


6 comments:

  1. Pauline, this card is absolutely beautiful. Your gorgeous colouring and pretty card design with so many lovely details is just perfect. I have tried my pencils again but just can't get the lovely creamy finish...I would love to know what paper/card you use...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue . I use watercolor card . It seems to cope well with layers of colour well. The Derwent oneis really good.
    I think that you have to apply pressure after you have put in your cast shadows . I used some Gamsol to blend her dress . Just keep going in with more colour . Till you get the look you want. No blender on her hair .
    Please feel free to message me if I can help you more xx thank you too for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Pauline what a beautiful card I love the image she looks like she's having a good night out.
    And you embellishments are gorgeous.
    And your design is wonderful. Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant card, Pauline! Love the black and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card..such pretty colours!
    x

    ReplyDelete