Followers

Monday, March 9, 2015

A FAIRY CHALLENGE

Good morning blog peeps...
 
Today is the challenge for the PARADISE OF STAMPS BLOG.
 
 
The theme this month is Fairies.
 
I have done this Saturated Canary stamp for my card.
 
 
 
 


Done mainly in browns with a touch of purple.
 
She has some glitter on her eyes as well.
 
The sentiments are from whimsy.
 
The large frame is spellbinders.
 
Here is the challenge if you would like to enter.
 
It is an ice little blog  and well worth a look.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. see you again soon.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Pauline! The stamped image is so pretty--I love faeries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline what a pretty card I love the image and the colour and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete