Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LOVE IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND !!

Well here I am again. This time I have a lovely stamp for you from Sweet Pea Stamps. She is called " Love " and is by Ching-Chou kuik. You can get her HERE



As I am a new member of the Sweet Pea Design Team , I wanted to do this card as I think she is just lovely. 





I have coloured her with copics. 

The birdhouse is a die from Crafty Individuals.

I have used a Marianne frame.

Colours used were. 
Hair, E59,57,55,53. Blues, B21,24,26,28. Pinks, R56,81,83,85.

Why not pop over to our Sweet Pea Friends and Fans 

Face book group and have a look around too. 

SWEET PEA SHOP.
Till next time , keep crafting . xxx

6 comments:

  1. I am just sitting here in awe looking at this gorgeous card! The beauty of it is breathtaking! Wow! I could stare at it forever. Love the Sweet Pea stamped image. Congrats on being part of their team--a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you colored in that dress!

    P.s I'm your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha . How lovely you have come to see my cards. Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Pauline what a stunning card I adore the image and you have coloured her wonderfully.
    And the Embellishments are wonderful.
    The overall design is stunning.

    Debs xx

    http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb
      Thank you so much for your lovely comments . I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete