Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

LITTLE BLUE POLKA DOT

Another of Whimsy's Elizabeth Bells stamps. I have coloured with copics. She is just so sweet. You can get her here.






I have stamped the whimsy postage stamp sentiment onto the paper used , which is a Maja Design paper, and just cut around it on the lines. Then cut out the die and glued it to the sentiment.Also heat embossed the sentiment.



The frame is from Spellbinders. The border to the left is a new one from Noor design. The blues used were B91,93,95,97 and the pinks were RV 91,93,95,99. These are the best blues for that denim look.

All flowers from Wild orchid crafts. Cottage rose,white cherry blossom, 15,20,10 mm open roses.

Thanks for coming over to see me. Till next time big Hugz xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Pauline she is divine, and the way she is coloured is stunning. Love the background and those flowers match perfectly. That lace border is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer and yes I think I will be using that border a bit more xx

      Delete
  2. You've done it again, Pauline! This card is gorgeous. Your coloring skills are beautiful. Thanks to you, a friend of mine was able to find some My Besties stamps and is mailing them to me. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Patty . You will enjoy colouring up the Besties. And your comments about my card are very much appreciated. xxx

      Delete
  3. This is just so beautiful. Fabulous colouring and crafting!
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is outstanding! such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie Thrilled you like my card xx

    ReplyDelete