Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

BEST FRIENDS.


A new Polkadoodles stamp. Dont you just love her hair !! Not sure if you can tell but she has pink in her hair.



She is just so pretty. I have used some gorgeous papers from Michelle M Designs called Butterfly Garden. Her digi papers are so lovely if you haven't already you should check them out. The little envelope I made from her elements digis as well.
I have frantaged the birdcage. The frame is a spellbinders die. The sentiment is a Whimsy stamp set that I have just made into a little tag. I hope you like her, and thank you for taking the time to visit with me here. I do love to see your comments .

Blessings to you all till next time xx 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, image, colours, use of frantage and Michelles papers, have these too.xxxThe Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. Need to use more of her papers. !!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog, Pauline. Your cards are breathtaking! Love the stamps you use. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty . Lovely to have you visiting me on my blog. So pleased you like my cards. xx

    ReplyDelete